Industrial Prepaid Meter (max. 250A)
The BEC33HC is a three-phase high current, four wire, and STS compliant split prepayment electricity
meter and is ideal for light to medium industrial applications and large office complexes.
This product is available but no longer a stock item. Please Contact us for pricing and availability.
The BEC33HC comprises a user interface with tactile feedback called the User Interface Unit (UIU) and the Measurement
Control Unit (MCU), which contains three single pole bi-stable 250 Amp disconnection switches with automatic re-connection. The MCU should ideally be mounted in a sub station or indoors. The UIU is mounted inside the customers’ premises for convenient access.
· 220-240VAC (phase voltage) – 20% +15%
· 380-415VAC (line voltage) – 20% +15%
· 110-127VAC (available on request)
· 50 Hz + 2%
· 60 Hz + 2% (available on request)
· Current rating: 227A @ 55°C and 250A @ 30°C
· Base current (Ib): 30A
· Starting current (0.005 Ib): 0.15 A
· Nominal 2.5W & 18VA (per phase)
· Three 250 Amp single pole bi-stable load switches
· Class 2
· Operating temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C
· Storage temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C
· Humidity: 95% non-condensing
· UIU IP rating: IP51 [Protected against dust and vertically dripping water]
· MCU IP rating: IP54 [Protected against dust and water splashing]